5 Funny Anime Vines [SFW]



Shut up and take my money!

A very interesting stack of paper cups for One Punch Man fans.

WOAHHHHH!!!!


Even though I don't like this anime much, I still think the way the cup was drawn
 with two others was really creative and I liked it smile emoticon. 
They should actually make these of every anime.



We're SO ready for the dance battle revolution!
Some people say this video is hard to watch,
some say Grey Fullbuster is the son of Michael Jackson.

Im hungry now...
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic Morgiana's craving is so kawaii. <3 data-blogger-escaped-div="">


Pressure's on!

This one is from my favourite anime, the one I could watch over and over and over and over again,
Sakurasao no Pet na Kanojo /  The Pet Girl Of Sakurasao


Meanwhile, in The Future Diary...
Mirai Nikki is kinda cool, not great, but it's still a little cool.


Props to Anime Vines at Facebook.com for these awesome videos.
https://www.facebook.com/AnimeVinesVideos
Previous
Next Post »

Thank You ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon

Thanks for your comment