Dagashi Kashi Review






I actually was going to give this one a miss because of said poster girl. Not so much her looks, but her facial expression gave me the impression that she would be some sort of snobby bitch character. She looks kind of disgusted at something with that pose, and IMO it was pretty likely to be reflective of her opinion of the main characters and their backwater candy shop.

I gave the first episode a watch though (I got bored) and I have to say her character isn't reflected in that cover pic at all, and that's a good thing. None of my inferences above are correct, at least so far. She's a complete oddball, and if she keeps that up this series is gonna become super entertaining to watch, and is probably contending for the top spot on my 'most enjoyed anime this season' list.

That busty babe on the cover and my love for sweets/candies brought me here <3
Now let's see how she convinces this Kokonotsu guy to take over the family business with her sweet charm,sweet personality, sweet eyes, sweet lips


  • Previous
    Next Post »

    Thank You ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon

    Thanks for your comment